Here are the games I was in on;
- Palazzo - Fun Auction and building mechanic. Enjoyed it enough to play it twice! (4/5)
- Wyatt Earp - A fun trick taking game with a western theme. (4/5)
- Poison - Fun, light, trick taking game with a haloween theme. (4/5)
- Bluff - Perenial favorite of the group. Dice, math, and lying. (4/5)
- Wallenstein - One of my new favorites, don't get to play it live often. Played with 4 new players and still lost! lol.
- For Sale - Auction mechanic. Jury still out on this one.
- Colossal Arena - Manipulative card game. Jury still out here too.
- Kingdoms - Another favorite, simple math mechanic with random screwage. (5/5)
Wallenstein you can play online at SpielByWeb
Kingdoms (Auf Heller und Phennig) you can play online at BoardGameGeek.