Thursday, October 13, 2005

Too much rain...

Without the pun, I've been feeling under the weather. My eldest was sick earlier in the week, now the youngest is fighting it and I woke up with that familiar sore throat of doom. One of the perks of working from home is when your feeling cruddy, you can take lunch as a nap. Always helps me fight it off.

I woke up after one of those photo-realistic dreams, full color, sound. It felt real. I was in a house (after I woke up I realized I didn't know who's house it was, but it wasn't mine), and there was a water leak in one of the bathrooms. There was, what I thought was, a shut off vavle on the wall to the left of the sink. So I turned it, and got soaked.

Turns out the wall could be removed and there was this pristine storage area where water stains were visible. I kept chasing the leak for awhile, realizing it was upstairs. So I left where I was to head upstairs to find my wife looking at another leak.

It was close to that that I woke up thinking "The house is full of leaks!" and realized I was in my house, not that one.

I can't wait for the rain to end.

No comments: