Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Go WoW!

I'm amazed that I'm still having fun in this game, and leveling well while doing it. Go Blizzard!

Okay, cheap plug aside I just had a lot of fun with my Night Elf Druid. I was delivering some goods from Menethil Harbor to the Church in Stormwind. As I'm leaving there's a level 1 alter boy with a quest. Curious, I talk to him. What a wild ride, he started the "Missing Diplomat" quest (you can read the spoilers here). Took me all over Azeroth with a good story that kept me guessing.

This was one of those movie/book themed quests. Starts simple, and ends you in hot water. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad that some upper levels grouped with me to tackle the last guy. The reward worked out well with some other upgrades I had landed, but my recommendation would be to do it because it was fun - toss the reward.

Although the reward and XP was nice... lol

No comments: