Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Come again?

Some random thoughts and stories...
The man in front of me walked quickly to the door, opened it, and albeit unintentionally, let it slam in my face. I was leaving church. Is this what they mean by "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you?"

A few jobs back my work had an attached gym (and I mean gym, it was a chain). It was always humorous to watch people work out and then take the elevator to their office. I've often wondered how much weight you lose while riding in an elevator. Must be more than taking the stairs.

A friend of a friend believed that if you had a diet soda for dinner the lack of calories in the soda justified having dessert. She could never figure out why she didn't lose weight.
I once dated a young lady who kept me on my toes. Once, we were on a date playing pool at a chain. She leaned over to me and said "Look at that Woman!" So I looked and she slapped me quickly saying, "Don't look at her!"

No comments: