Friday, July 28, 2006

Happy SysAdmin day!

And many thanks to all the SysAdmin's I've worked with over the years. Make sure you check out SysAdminDay.com!
"Let's face it, System Administrators get no respect 364 days a year. This is the day that all fellow System Administrators across the globe, will be showered with expensive sports cars and large piles of cash in appreciation of their diligent work. But seriously, we are asking for a nice token gift and some public acknowledgement. It's the least you could do."
For those of you, like me, who do your own admin work - may I suggest treating yourself to something fitting from ThinkGeek. Something appropriate like PEBCAK, "Damnit Jim!", "SQL Query" or the ever present RTFM.

And no, I don't get money if you buy. I pimp what I wear. (^_^)

1 comment:

Mr. X said...

He really does wear it folks. I've seen it.