Friday, September 29, 2006

Busy...busy....

I swear it was August the last time I looked at the calendar. Oddly enough, even that has been changed to Septmeber. I must have changed it, but I can't remember when. Rather like the last few weeks of lunch that I know I ate but can't remember flavor or food. No, wasn't the cooking, was immersed at work.

After six months of development the engine was turned on and, at first, all you could see was smoke. It didn't help that we were bolting on new pieces while the engine was running but that was all part of what needed to be done. Most of this thing had been built in the warehouse with a very solid understanding of what needed to go where. There was a large piece that couldn't be build there and that no one totally understood.

We do now.

I hope to remember today's lunch.

No comments: