Wednesday, September 13, 2006

You know you are a gamer when....

...the following post actually makes sense to you! *laughs*

One of the groups I play online games with recently pointed out that Sonic the Hedgehog has turned 15! The little blue guy can almost get his LP in the real world (never mind that in the non-real world he drives tricked out hummer wanna-bes with missiles... details!).

And in the "omg am I old" category.... I remember when he first came out. I bought him on my first Sega console from a real Toys'r'Us. This was back when Toys'r'Us had the best selection of games for consoles. EBX? Never heard of it. Online? BBS's didn't sell games (well, lets not go there *laughs*).

And one more reason to buy a PS3 once the price drops below "Left Arm and First Child" Sonic's next installment will be there.

Go blue dude!

No comments: