Monday, December 11, 2006

Yes, and your point is....?

The family went out for one of the first Christmas events of the season, my wife's niece singing in her high school choir for their annual Christmas event. My wife is an avid football fan. While she trades watching her football for family events, she doesn't want to miss it.

We're on our way there and I started fiddling with the radio looking for the game. I was having no luck. She was understanding, but a little down about it. So I broke out my cell, text a friend, and got the channel on the radio that had coverage. I didn't think twice about it.

"How did you figure it out?" she asked.

"I sent a text message to Steve," I answered. "I knew he'd know."

"Tell him thanks," she paused. "And that you're both geeks."

*chuckling* Like she didn't already know that.

No comments: