Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Enough Mystery....

Most folks have seen me by now or are asking "what are you talking about?!" after my earlier post. No, I didn't shave my head, but the ponytail is gone.

I had been asked when I had it "Why" and many folks are asking the same question now that I cut it off -- interestingly it tends to be the same people asking. Anyway, I never had a real answer for "Why". I could never answer the question myself. Sure, I found answers that people could understand; "I'm 1/3 Native American", "Why not?", and for the guys "Don't worry, I'm sure your wife will tell you size doesn't matter" (man did that irk some). Truth is, I didn't have an answer. It was time.

I don't have an answer for why I cut it off either. It was time.

Interestingly enough, I had the ponytail for 1/3 of my life at this point. Cosmic causality perhaps?

1 comment:

ehrich said...

If I had seen you after cutting it off, before posting about it, I wouldn't of noticed the hair being missing. But then again, I haven't seen you for a couple of years....