Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The End. Lessons Learned...

The Craptop has passed into the hands of another. I can't help but feel that I've been playing a game of Jumanji and I just handed the curse to someone else. Still, they got a deal so hopefully it wont irk them as much. Perhaps it'll even work now that it's been "repaired".

I doubt it.

If you do ever eBay as a seller here are my tips;
  • Don't respond to the spammers - You can be flagged as one too!
  • If your auction ends, and the winner is invalid - Report it immediately. If you don't your auction will likely be canceled.
And, oddly enough, all of the "Nigerians" (my appologies to real Nigerians) I met were scam artists. I wonder if "Nigerian" is the new "Hells Angels" name on the 'net. A gang instead of a country....

No comments: