Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Saga isn't over?

Irony: Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs

I thought the drama with Alienware was over. It's been over a year since I sold the beast and upgraded it to an iPhone (Yes, I still think that was a good trade). Today I'm reviewing my spam folder and I find a Customer Satisfaction Survey from Alienware!

Okay, bad choice of targets guys. I think your average score was "Sucked". I'm certain that you never listened, or tracked, what I told you on the 6+ tech calls. Nor did you hear me when I sold your system to get a smartphone.

Yes, I filled it out. I wonder if they will contact me to "learn more" about the situation. If their processes are constant, I'll get another of these next year after having heard nothing about this one.

Would you recommend Alienware to people purchasing a new PC?
(d) Definitely Not.

No comments: